Vietnam Food Tours
Banh Khot is the popular food in Vietnam, especialy in the winter. Enjoy with sauce, and a litle vegetable.
- Rice flour: 300g
- Coconut milk: 1 can.
- Warm water
- Turmeric powder
- ½ spoon
- Fresh onion
- Steamed green beans and tomato: 1 cup.
- Shrimp: 300g
- 1 Cassava (cut diced)
- 1 Dry onion ( cut diced)
- Cooking oil. Sait, pepper, sugar, sauce, lettuce, vegetable, herb…
- Mix rice flour with warm water, turmeric powder, fresh onion, cold rice, coconut milk and a litle of spice.
- Use a small pan to fry dry onion, cassava. Then fry shrimp in a short time.
- Warm coconut milk, when it is consistency, put fresh onion and pour in a bolw.
How to cook:
- Add cooking oil into each mold, pour the mixed rice flour in the mold, them put bean and shrimp on top. Cover the mold until finish.
- Sauce: add lemon juice, sugar, chopped garlic…just your taste.
- Enjoy with sauce, cucumber, lettuce, herb…