Crab fry tamarind
About Crab fry with tamarind ( Cua rang me)
A deliciouc food that's women love them much with 4 taste: sour, spicy, salty and sweet but it's also not easy to cook.
The most important is the sour sweet sauce from the tamarind. All the tastes of this food be long to this sauce.
Now time to cook!
- Crab: 2 crabs, 0.5-0.6kg / crab
- Tamarind juice: ½ cup
- Onion : 1 onion
- Chopped green onion: 2 tablespoons
- Chicken powder: 1 spoon
- Sugar : 2 spoons
- Pepper, green pepper, salt, chopped ginger
- Prepare: Clear crabs,fry in cooking oil before remove its shell. Cut crabs into 4 pieces, shell is used for decoration. Mix tamarind juice with sugar, chicken powder, pepper, salt.
- Fry dried onion and onion then put crab in, stir. Pour the mixed tamarind juice, then keep stir, spice and put chopped green onion, ginger, green pepper.
- Arrange crab pieces like crab, then cover by shell, decorate with vegetable, flower made by tubers.
How to enjoy:
This food coulde be enjoy with white rice or with beer.
Another Vietnamese Recipes
Maybe you're interested in