Time: 5 days - 4 nights.
All typical and characteristic of the northern Vietnam will be experienced through “Typical Vietnam Northern package”. It is full Hanoi beauty from day to nightlife, age-old cultural traditions to real life; it is a mysterious Ha Long Bay with seafood specialties and magnificent cruise; it is a peaceful countryside - a typical of the Red River Delta with bamboo trees, fishpond, communal house; it is the friendly funny local people and authentic great food...
Contact us to creat your own trip from the sample holiday
Day 1 Hanoi Arrival (D)
We will pick you up from the airport and transfer you to city for hotel check in procedure.
This evening, a charming Hanoi with corner filled with amazing street food, elegant French Quarter and ancient temples will appear lively when you take a gourmet by night adventure. You will deeply experience the lifestyle and culture of Hanoi behind the motorcycle, cruising around streets with fun guides. Of course, we cannot miss great Hanoi street food. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Transportation: Private car
Accommodation: Twin shared room at hotel in Hanoi
Hanoi by night adventure with motorbike from 18:30 - 21:30
Day 2 Hanoi - Ha Long Bay Cruise- Demonstration Cooking (B, L, D)
Have breakfast at the hotel then depart to Ha Long Bay with short break en-route. Embark the board on arrival with welcome drink. The board start cruise around thousand limestone monolithic islands, each topped with thick jungle vegetation, which rises spectacularly from the ocean while enjoying your lunch.
Afternoon, it is time for your choice; swimming, kayaking, explore the most amazing bay by catamaran or simply laze on board the boat. Demonstration dinner today on board must be interesting.
Overnight on board.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch & dinner
Accommodation: Twin shared cabin on board
Day 3 Ha Long Bay - Ha Noi (B, L)
Enjoy light breakfast on board then stroll in Amazing cave - the biggest and most beautiful one in Ha Long bay. Brunch will be served at the time cruising back the harbor.
Goodbye beautiful Ha Long Bay, we will drive to visit a small village with peace of green rice fields, traditional houses to experience the tranquility of rural in northern Vietnam. We will take the time at vegetable garden, meet and talk with the friendly villagers, say “hello” with curious lovely children at kindergarten, stroll in poetry inspiring scenery Canh Huong Pagoda then take part in exciting water puppet show in the village fields, presented by village artists. We then continue driving back Hanoi, arrival around 5pm. Free at your leisure and overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Accommodation: Twin shared at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 4 The charming Hanoi explore & Taste like local (B, L)
Start a fantastic day exploring Hanoi with breakfast by the way of locals eat, the menu is your choice from recommended list.
You then learn about an ancient Hanoi through the bustling Old Quarter, perceived Hanoi culture through its remarkable buildings, experience tradition Hanoi through its amazing street food and integrating into local life by meeting friendly vendors and strolling in colorful market.
Meals: Breakfast & lunch
Accommodation: Twin shared room at hotel in Hanoi
City explore & street food taste from 08:00 - 16:00
Day 5 Ha Noi Departure (B)
You will be free at your leisure or shopping until transfer to the airport for flight out.
End of service
- Hotels in Hanoi
- Private transfer
- Package 2days - 1night on board.
- English speaking guides
- Cooking demos
- Street food taste & local drinking
- Meals specified in program
- All entrance permission and visiting fees
- Mineral water & tissue on car.
- Personal Expense
- Any others not mention in inclusion portion.
Terms and conditions:
- Deposit and Payment: 30% of total invoice should be deposit at the time of booking for guarantee. Final payment is no later than 7days in advance of arrival date.
- Cancellation: If cancelling less than 15 days, the deposit is non-refundable. After final payment is received a cancellation fee of approximately 75% applies. This percentage may be less depending on the date of cancellation. A cancellation fee of 100% is applicable within 03 days of travel.
- Pricing: All prices are shown in American dollars and are current at the date of printing this itinerary. If there is a dramatic fluctuation in the exchange rate or the price of services provided, which are beyond the control of Vietnam Food Tour, VFT reserves the right to adjust tour prices accordingly, even though the balance of payment may have been made. This would only happen in unusual circumstances.
- Itinerary Validity and Content: This itinerary is valid until 2015, unless otherwise specified. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy. Vietnam Food Tour shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss caused by any inaccuracy. Vietnam Food Tour reserves the right to change tour arrangements or accommodations due to safety or security reasons, and will endeavor to provide alternative arrangements of the same standard as that originally booked.
- Special Requirements: Please advise Vietnam Food Tour of any special requirements such as Special Meals, Medical Requirements etc., as soon as possible. If you get motion sickness, it is imperative that you bring with you motion sickness pills as we travel by coach and boat sometimes in our tour.
- Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend you organize travel insurance before departure in your country. Insurance covers cancellation fees payable for airline tickets, accommodation, loss of deposit, luggage etc.
- Clients’ Responsibilities: It is your responsibility to obtain passports, health certificates or other travel documents where required for the tour. It remains your responsibility to ensure that these documents are in order and to meet any additional costs incurred as a result of failure to comply with such requirements. It is also your responsibility to obtain any vaccinations that may be required to travel.