Deep fried squid
About deep fried squid ( Mực chiên giòn )
Common Vietnamese's snack as potato snack to enjoy with beer. Crispy of fried squid and spicy of chilli...Yum...my!
I often make this food for my friends for the football party or at the weekend. Take a long time to prepare and short time to cook. Watch out some cat there! :))
Now time to cook!
- 500 gram squid, clean, remove fishy smell by rice wine, then drain, cut into round pieces.
- 200 gram water chestnut starch
- Cooking oil,chilli.
- Salt, pepper, sugar
- Prepare: Marinate squids with a little salt, pepper in a few minutes to infused spices.Mix the squiss with water chestnut starch ( you can use Crispy flour in stead of water chestnut starch)
- Pour cooking oil about ½ of pan ( more cooking oil more crispy for squid). When the cooking oil is boiling, put squid to fry, when the squids have yellow, take squids out and drain.
- Enjoy with chili sauce and cucumber.
Another Vietnamese Recipes
Maybe you're interested in