Sweet and sour fried pork ribs
About Sweet and sour fried pork ribs ( Sườn xào chua ngọt )
Popular food in Vietnamese's meal. Like another awesome food from pork rib. Sweet sour pork rib is one the most great food.
The secret of this food is the sweet sour sauce, you have to know your family taste to mix this sauce. Some people use vinager to make sour of the sauce, my dad often uses Me ( from cooked rice) and it's have another taste. And i prefer.
Now time to cook!
- 500 gram pork ribs
- 1 tomato
- 2 dried onion
- 1 garlic
- Lemon or vinegar
- 3 - 4 tbs sugar
- Kieu tuber
- Prepare: pork ribs, cut into pieces about 2 fingers, marinate with 1 spoon salt + ½ spoon pepper + 100 gram chopped purple onion. Marinated in about 30 minutes. How to make sugar vinegar mixture: depend on quality of vinegar, mix 50cc vinegar with pure water for light sour, then put in sugar slowly, stir how the mixture is light sweet and sourer. After that, put ¼ salt in the mixture.
- Put pan on the stove, fry 2 or 3 spoons cooking oil with 2 chopped garlic, then put pork rid in and fry till pork ribs have yellow- brown, put tomato with a little boiled water ( the same with pork rids level). Cover, keep small fire until near shallow water.
- Keep small fire, put carrot, white radish, Kieu tubers, fry in a few minutes.
- Mix 1 spoon tapioca starch with ½ cup of water, put tapioca starch slowly and stir until consistent. You can put 1 spoon black sesame oil, depend on your taste you can put a little salt, pepper or fresh pepper...
- Put pork ribs on dishes and some cilantro, a little pepper.
Depend on your preference, you can use ginger, slide in fibers, soak with carrots, radish... if you enjoy in Tet occasion, you will have Kieu tubers soak with vinegar and sugar, you can enjoy with it that will make your food me attractive.
Another Vietnamese Recipes
Maybe you're interested in