Chicken wings fry with fish sauce
Fried chicken wings with fish sauce ( Cánh gà chiên nước mắm )
Characteristic salty taste and fragrance of fish sauce along with spicy taste of peppers will bring appeal for fried chicken wings with fish sauce. It is a delicious dish even though a simple cook process and easily bought ingredients.
- 4 chicken wings
- Garlic, cooking oil, fish sauce, tapioca flour, wheat flour, peppers, glutamate
- Cucumber, tomato
- Clean chicken wings. Cut into 3 pieces
- Marinade: ½ spoon of glutamate, 1.5 spoon fish sauce, ½ spoon peppers, 1 spoon garlic juice.
- Marinade for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, sprinkle with 1 spoon of wheat flour and ½ spoon of tapioca flour on marinated chicken wings
- Heat cooking oil in pan. Deep fry chicken wings until chicken wings turn light brown
- Put on plate
How to enjoy:
Another Vietnamese Recipes
Maybe you're interested in