Taro soup with pork ribs
Taro soup with pork ribs ( Canh khoai sọ )
Taro soup with pork ribs is a delicious soup with the tasty, unique flavor of taro, along with the soft of pork ribs and gentle sweetness of the broth. It is extremely suitable in the cold winter when family enjoy together!
- 2 -3 taros
- 300 gr pork ribs
- Green onion, eryngo, dried onion, salt, seasoning, pepper,
- Wash and chop pork rips into 3 cm pieces. Put ribs into pot with medium heat, add salt, and ground dried onion to this pot. Steam until ribs are soft.
- Peal taro, wash and cut into small pieces.
- Wash green onion, eryngo and then grind them.
- Take taros into pot having ribs. Add spices, heat till taros are soft enough.
How to enjoy:
- Sprinkle green onion and eryngo into pot. Pour soup into a bowl, sprinkle pepper on the surface of soup. Enjoy with rice.
Another Vietnamese Recipes
Maybe you're interested in