Mussel steam with ginger leave
About Mussel steam with ginger leave( Trai hấp lá gừng)
Simple steamed food, depond on your art you can make it more beautiful!
This food is created the same with snail steam with ginger leave, the smell and taste of ginger make it more delicious and it's also good for your health especially people who having cold coz of ginger.
Now time to cook!
- 1kg mussel
- 100gram fresh gio
- 100 gram lean shoulders
- 5 gram black mushroom
- 10 gram mushrooms
- 1 red pepper
- 1 table spoon of chopped onion
- 1 table spoon of chopped garlic
- 1 spoon of chopped ginger
- 15 leaves ginger
- Seasoning, pepper, cooking oil
- Prepare: Mussel clean, steam in a little time then take meat, cut into dice. Red pepper remove sheets, cut into small fiber. Black mushroom soak in warm water to bloom, cut into dices.
- Pour cooking oil in pan, wait until hot, put chopped onion, garlic and ginger.
- Shoulder lean is minced, mix with fresh Gio, mussel, black mushroom, mushroom, onion, pepper and ginger, seasoning, pepper powder.
- Put mixed on leave and keep the ball on the leave. Put carefully ginger leave in shell Then put into steamer!
- Sauce: use fish sauce and chopped ginger and garlic with ratio 1/2 chopped ginner + 1 chopped garlic + 2 table spoon fish sauce + 4 pure water.
You can enjoy when hot, like smell and taste! Enjoy with garlic, ginger, pepper sauce.
You should choose the small mussel, it's will be good. And wash mussel by cleaned rice water. You also cook this food by microwave.
Another Vietnamese Recipes
Maybe you're interested in