Pork ribs soup with beans
About Pork ribs soup with beans ( thịt hầm đậu )
I love the foods from pork ribs. BBQ ribs, fried ribs, ribs soup... all of them are great!!! This food is also very nutritious, the taste is light sweet and soft bean.
You could cook this food for your honey or kids when they are tired and working stress. Not too difficult and take a long time.
Now time to cook!
- 300g pork ribs
- 200g fresh beans
- ½ carrot
- 1 purple onion
- 2 green onion
- A little cilantro
- 6 cups of water
- 1 spoon seasoning
- ½ spoon sauce
- ¼ spoon of ground pepper
- Prepare: Clear pork ribs, cut in pieces, boild in short time and clear again. Clear fresh beans , carrots peeled, sliced, green onion and cilantro are cleared, cut finely.
- Boild water, pour pork ribs, chopped purple onion, seasoning, stew in 30 minutes. Then put beans and carrots, cook in 30 minutes.
- Pour soup into a bowl, sprinkle pepper, cilantro, enjoy when hot. You can enjoy with sauce and chilli sauce.
- You can use dried beans or fresh beans, fresh beans are soft so easy to cook. If you only have dried beans, you should soak in warm water and remove the bad beans.
- The beans can make you fill, so you shouldn’t eat so much soup when eating and shouldn’t use sugar food such as: fruits, canddy.. after eating so many beans.
Another Vietnamese Recipes
Maybe you're interested in